Sunday, April 23, 2017

Children are Darling

This was a fun week. .  . .
Bramble

Abi, with her new glasses! So cute! :)

Becca reminding me of spiderman

And now for a lot of pictures of Lisa and Rachel. . . .



Ben



Hannah























Lisa started following Rachel around. . .






















Monday I worked through FHE. Tuesday and Thursday I drove Lydia to seminary. I went to institute. 
Friday mom left for Dallas to see her sister, so I drove to seminary and then was also in charge of all the driving for the day. I drove the kids to book club and took the littles to the park. I picked up dad and Ray from school. I was supposed to work but they cancelled my shift - which turned out to be a blessing. 
Saturday I had training at Bovay. I finally talked dad into helping me with a phone and it arrives on wednesday. Mom made it home safely. 
Today our branch merged with the spanish branch - it was ward conference. I taught my primary kids. 

I hope everyone had a good week! And that this one is great as well! :)

Love, 
Kalani 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. I love you all and it is great to see these photos.

    ReplyDelete