Sunday, February 12, 2017

Friends

Hello! I realized one of the reasons I love to take pictures. . . I can explain what the picture was about and then I don't have to talk very much. lol xD


The beautiful Texas sunsets I was dearly missing. :) I mean look at those amazing colors!


Lisa and Rachel - super adorable cuddles while mom is gone

I made fingerless gloves out of sock

During Family Devotional we have the little Lisa saying "SHHHH!" - loudly!





This is our chicken coop. 

Hannah is our self designated egg finder. :)

This is the rooster. Very annoying in the morning. . . 

This regal cat is named Hiccop



And some pictures of the Snow Moon (Februarys full moon)

Well I had a pretty good week (although my poor sister Abi did have a fever most of the week). . . On Thursday was institute - we talked about what it means to Follow Christ. 

I was finally able to drive somewhere on Friday - is anyone surprised by the fact that I went to the library first thing? ;) sadly it was only to print some papers out. And I also went to a dance that night. It was interesting . . . I mean, the dance ended a half hour before it was supposed to - by the end no one was dancing and my friends and I had gone to a room off the hall. The music was too loud and there were not many options in songs, but I was able to see some old friends and it was good.

Saturday I spent the day with one of my good friends. We've been trying to catch up since I got home and her schedule worked this time. We had lunch and talked and I saw her family - good to see them as it has been a while. We went and we saw "A Dog's Purpose", which is a super cute/sad movie about the reasons we have dogs - or they have us? ;) Anyway, I was glad to be able to spend time with Krystle and meet her cute little puppy Ellie (is that how you spell it? There are too many ways to spell things, really). 

And I have a calling! Will it surprise anyone to find that I have been called to the Primary? I don't have a specific class to teach, but I spent Church in Primary and it was so fun. I love children. :) I'm also a YSA Rep - for my tiny little branch (are there other YSA's in my branch? Who knows!). There is a YSA fireside tonight with our Stake Patriarch that I am excited to go to - we were told that his topic is anything he wants to talk about. :) 

Well, I will write again next week! Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :) 

Kalani 



No comments:

Post a Comment