Wednesday, December 7, 2016

week of gratitude

Hello everyone! Although I am slightly sad to once again miss baking
the pies, I am grateful for this time I have to serve the Lord! :)

On Monday we did studies and laundry. Went to Zumba. Got ready, ate
lunch. Got our car washed. Went shopping. Played games and emailed.
Ate dinner. Went to teach our bishops family the plan of salvation.

Tuesday was exchanges. Sister lam and sister maughen were here so I
was with Sister Bocanegra all day. We did studies - and here is a
great story that now has a happy ending. I put my iPad down so we
could pray for comp study and when I picked it up part of the screen
was blocked by lines running through it. I can still use that part of
the screen, it just went wacky so that I can't see it. Good news is, i
didn't do anything to it so I am getting a new one. To continue, we
went to open heart. Ate lunch. Saw some of the Hermanas investigators,
Gloria and edmundo, who told me I need a caballero so that I can learn
Spanish. . . xD if you don't know Spanish (like me, it was translated)
caballero means husband. I'm pretty sure I am busy at the moment and
probably that will not happen soon. We saw Dona Mari - she is so cute
and always wants us to sing called to serve - she heard it in church
one time and liked it, now the Hermanas have to sing it to her every
time they go. Went to the church to eat dinner, and then played
volleyball with the branch. Overall it was a crazy but good day. :)

Wednesday we did studies. Went to Zumba. Went to the open heart
gardens. Ate lunch. Got ready. Saw Sister Clark. We saw the
Huntingtons, the daughter is homeschooled and 9, not baptized yet, we
shared a video and helped her finish her piano time. Went to dinner.
Saw the Rossi's. It was really cold all day.

Thursday we did studies. Went contacting. Did some weekly planning.
Went to lunch, the skippers took us to strings which is a good Italian
place. Did more weekly planning. Went to help Citlali. Dropped the
Hermanas off in Pleasanton. Went to dinner. Taught the Girardellis.
Went home and -WE ARE OKAY- tried to use the heater and the fire alarm
and CO alarms went off. So we called President Mella, and went to stay
at our Ward mission leaders house for the night. PG&E went the next
day and said there was just dust in the vent.

Friday we had zone conference! Yay! I am now really excited for the
new Christmas initiative which comes out this upcoming Friday! We went
to dinner. Taught the Harwoods.

On Saturday we went contacting, which was fine until it started
raining. . . Tried to see someone. Ate lunch. Saw sis Stearns.
Finished weekly planning. Went to dinner.

On Sunday we went to church. Had correlation. Our dinner did not like
the idea of us biking (there was a LOT of rain) so picked us up. Saw
Kara. Saw sis Farmer. Saw the chambers.

It was a good week for the most part. Hope everyone's week is amazing!
Happy thanksgiving! Tell me what you are thankful for! :)

Love and miss you all,

Sister Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment