Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring Break = Family + CAMPING!!!! :)

Ahh, the week of spring break. . It was awesome! WE WENT CAMPING. Which explains it all. :)

All the kids and things ready to go. 

Rachel

Of course there is a little park at the camp. . . 

Rachel and Lisa



Ben

Abigail



Mom and Lisa



Abi and Hannah


Ray - the tall one (but seriously he's six four!) - and Lisa





Lets just say it was very cold when we woke up and the twins decided to snuggle. Becca and Sue. 


Lydia and Rachel

Yes. . .  Raymond did try to climb the wall but he couldn't find a good handhold. 


I just thought this was adorable. . 




Sorry - it just reminded me of slytherin okay?


Pretty.












We went to see a historical house and Lisa decided to climb the fence and look at the cows.

Just beautiful, okay? My favorite flower. :)

So on Monday and Tuesday we were camping. It was a lot of fun, although the three hour drive was not very appreciated. We "hiked" to the San Antonio River and around some old historical sites in the area. We were in Goliad - some texas history? I don't know much lol. Like I said it was really cold in the morning. On Tuesday I also went to the RS activity celebrating 175(?) years. 

On Wednesday we rested from camping and were glad we had my dad and Ray at home. 
Thursday we went to see the Hill House. It is beautifully old. :) 
Friday I had charge of all the children. Horray. . . xD Also Beauty and the Beast came out I am so excited to see it! 
On Saturday Mom and I went to do zumba at the YMCA (way different than what I expected). And then we all went swimming - it was very weird going in water again! After almost two years of no swimming. . . some of us then went to a baptism. It was very sweet, it was a couple and the son of the wife skyped so he could watch. :) I love baptisms!
And today I taught Hannahs class about baptism. Ha. :) 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Mine was full of adventure. ;)

Love, 

Kalani 

No comments:

Post a Comment