Sunday, October 30, 2016

a week

So this week I have been plagued by a small cold and allergies which
has gotten me really congested, it has been very annoying. Brain fog
all week. Yay. xD but I have been trying to stay focused because
missionary.

Monday we did laundry and studies then went to Zumba, which ended up
being cancelled. We got ready and went shopping. Ate lunch. Emailed.
Window shopped in Fremont - because we went to a trampoline place. It
was fun! Went to dinner. Saw Sister Preston (member in the Ward). Saw
Sister Daily (another member in the Ward).

Tuesday we did studies. Went to open heart. Some members I knew from
the YSA who are in this Ward took us to lunch. We tried to see people.
Ate dinner. We went to another members for a lesson and they fed us.
Yay two dinners.

Wednesday we did studies and went to Zumba. Some of the elders came to
Zumba . . . Went to open heart gardens. Ate lunch. Got ready. While
trying to see people we saw Sister Jeppsen. saw Sister Thomas. Saw the
morris'. Went to dinner. Saw the roylances.

Thursday we did studies. Went to district meeting. Ate lunch. Saw
brother Smyth. Went to dinner. Saw the Girardellis.

Friday we did studies. Went to quail service. Ate lunch. Got ready.
Did weekly planning. Went to dinner.

Saturday we were on exchanges so I was with Hermana Grant is the
Spanish program for a day. We did studies. Went to the church to print
fliers for their talent show and make some calls. Ate lunch. Saw
Naysiea. Saw some other families I sadly don't remember the names of,
one of which asked for sister hertig to help her daughter with math
homework. Went to dinner with a less active at a Mexican restaurant-
and of course Spanish program means the elders were also there. Went
with one of their members, Julia, to see Patricia. The other sisters
picked us up to go home - have I mentioned that I don't like riding
bikes in the dark? Even if I have good lights, the cars blind me.

Sunday we did studies, dropped the Hermanas off at church. Went to
church, and it was my favorite time of year - primary program! All the
cute little children singing while I try not to sing all the songs out
loud. . . And I knew all of them. xD I heard that my family also had
their primary program. We ate lunch. Saw the harris' after picking up
the Hermanas to drop them at home so they could have bikes. Saw the
Schofields and the Spencer's, two families sister hertig hadn't been
able to see. Went to dinner - homemade pizza and the member also gave
us an entire homemade pizza to take home. :)

So that was my week. Hope everyone had a good week as well!

Love and miss you all! Stay safe!

Love,

Sister Kelly
Hermana Grant and I on exchanges

A member fed us lunch today. so this is everybody

dinner on exchanges - the member took pictures on his phone and emailed them to the elders so we could have them. :)


She found out that pictures can't be posted anywhere if she is in the picture so she did this. :) one of the sweet old ladies we play bingo with
Sister Hertig and I

Made me think of mom

trampoline park

No comments:

Post a Comment