Friday, July 10, 2015

Why I'm going on a mission

**This is Kalani's first letter from her mission. She mailed it before she even left along with a note for each of her siblings and her parents. I, her mother, will be posting her mission letters here so her friends and family can get her updates. She is currently at the Missionary Training Center in Provo and will remain there for 2 weeks. She has already found her cousin Holly, who is learning Japanese and preparing for her mission in Fukuoko , Japan.  Kalani will  stay in the MTC until July 22.





Friends,

Thank you for your support! I want you to know that I have chosen to go on a mission because I want to serve int he best way I can-by bringing others to the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.

This church is amazing. Having this faith and these standards as a guide in my life is the best thing I could ask for.

I love you all.  I hope I have brightened your days.

Your hopefully eternal friend,

Sister Kalani Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment