Sunday, February 18, 2018

Ramblings

Soooooooo I should totally start writing more, I mean - now that I have a computer it's going to be much easier to do this. 

Right?!

Hah. Feels like it should be easier, but how do I start? What do I say? I mean. . . 


Hello everyone! 
If you are new to my blog welcome. If not, thank you for coming back.

I am just going to ramble because I do that. . .

I am trying to find a different job. The one I have now is just awful. I had a job interview on Thursday and am waiting for a call this Wednesday or Thursday to find out if I get it.

I had a good week. Went on a date on Friday, ice skating and bean bag toss and a lot of talking. It was fun. :)

Having a computer has helped me organize things. I now have all of my mission photos and videos on my computer and am in the process of choosing which ones I keep and post for all to see.

I don't really know what else to say. . . I have updated my photography blog. I'm trying to get some business with that, yeah my pictures aren't perfect but I have a good eye for pretty shots and enjoy spending time just taking pictures.

Kalani

No comments:

Post a Comment