Monday, May 15, 2017

Camping Alone and Happy Mothers Day!!

It was a pretty good week. 
                             

I worked on Monday. At FHE we played murder in the dark. 
Tuesday and Wedsneday I worked. Thursday was institute. 
On Friday and Saturday I went camping with nine of my younger siblings and no parents. Somehow we survived. ;) I went to a YSA event on saturday at the beach in Galveston (California beaches have ruined any other beach for me, sadly - or not, as there Galveston ones are gross in my opinion). I had a lot of fun with my friends, even if the drive there and back were long. 
Today I was in charge of getting said nine younger siblings to church by myself. Whooohooo. I taught my five year olds about the importance of the Book of Mormon and why it is the word of God. :) Spent the rest of the day wishing I could sleep. 
Also I'm going to be the chauffeur for the week. This should be an adventure. :)

Love y'all,

Love, 
Kalani 

No comments:

Post a Comment