Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Lot of Sky - And Yes We Still Work in the Rain

I had a fun week. Started off a little slow, then came the downpour. . . ;)




This is what they were doing instead of sleeping. . . 


Lydia, helping set up the flags 

Ray, having just finished setting up his side





I remember helping plant or weed over there one girls camp. . . 


You can always find me - I'm the one with the book. And the hat that says Kalani














Never play Ray in chess - he will beat you. 


Very cloudy and sprinkled a lot - but it didn't actually rain by Texas standards, at least not where we were. 

This is the camp mascot. 


On Monday the home teachers came to share a lesson with us and see how we were.
On Tuesday I drove Lydia to Seminary - because our Piano is hopelessly out of tune and I really wanted to play. However, I had forgotten that I told my mom I would do this and went to bed later than I would've if I'd remembered. :)
Wednesday was mutual - I took the chance to play the Piano again. 
Thursday I drove Lydia to Seminary again - going to be doing that on these two days now. It should be fun, I think. . . :) Institute was awesome. We talked about the importance of the Sacrament, it reminded me of the talk this past conference by Peter F. Muers "The Sacrament Can Help Us Become Holy". 
Friday was getting ready for and then driving to Bovay. Mom wanted me to switch cars with Dad which is fine - just means I have to remind myself how to drive stick shift. Horray! We helped with setting up the flags for the bikes and got the camp ready. 
Saturday I spent most the day shadowing the director, Mrs. Franco. :) It was fun. It misted all day and was also cold, but we still managed to pull of the program of the camp pretty easily. 
I was also told at nine last night that I was needed to teach a primary class. Horray! It was a good lesson, about being a witness of the Book Of Mormon. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)

Love, 

Kalani


No comments:

Post a Comment